Friday, July 12, 2013

I didn't know Vermont did that

AND this arrived!
It is 7:11pm and it has not rained all day. In fact, it hasn't rained since sometime yesterday morning. It's a Christmas miracle!

The yurt floor was dry (after Bryan dried it out yesterday morning) and has stayed dry! Our freshly laundered sheets were dry when we got into bed! We played in the sunshine today, biking down to Silver Lake, letting the pups swim, and biking UPHILL back. I did the sunshine dance, which I would show you if I hadn't left the camera in the yurt. It's reminiscent of the Alaskan "Keep Movin'" dance which some of you may remember.





We had had a lazy morning after our night out with the Dunnebiers. We had delicious pizza at (maybe you aren't supposed to call it that when it's from...) American Flatbread. It's sort of like Pizza Luce as far as the unique varieties go, so we had one with goat cheese, one called garden salsa, and two others. It all was damn good!

Now I'm at work in the computer lab and it's payday and my mood is much-improved. Thank God for sunshine.





2 comments:

  1. So happy you had some sunshine finally. John and I are bringing in much more you know. In fact so much sunshines next week that you will need to wear your yellow sunhat and some mighty fine shades... yeah baby!

    Sorry I missed the Skype lessons...call me tomorrow...

    Got my bags all packed for Branbury and Yurtlandia... love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol about the Xena pic, want to hear about how shes still at the house, so happy too ya got some sun, & have fun with your ma. I have been sitting on the library lawn using wifi determined,through many bugs in my pants,to catch up on your blog. Sorry i had to do it all in one late session, its been a sh*t show round here. Hugs and kisses, miss you, fun things headed your way. Keep up your amazing work, both y'alls.

    ReplyDelete